Guinea Pig USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light

3 posters

Go down

Light Empty Light

Post by Hidr Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:23 pm

I am keeping the light out in my bed room. I have a small lamp on my bedside I turn on one click. I have dark curtians on the windows but some light comes threw the bottom. It is just to hot in that room to have windows open anymore. Is this bad for my Piggies? Should I set up a lamp close to them? The fish tank that is right next to them has a light set for four house in the morning and five in the evening for the fish and plants.
Any help is great. I just don't want them getting over heated from the sun coming in the room.
Hidr
Hidr

Back to top Go down

Light Empty Re: Light

Post by Miss Piggy Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:31 am

I have a daylight lamp for my pigs. There is no sun in the Room of my pigs. The window is under a Little Roof. Some years ago I was living in one room and the window was  in the south. one Little Part of the selfmade Cage was lighted by the sun in the afternoon. My old pigs liked to sleep in the sun most of the times. Only at summer all pigs didn´t use that part of the Cage. I´m living in middle europe and only in summer it´s hot here.

Miss Piggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:23 am

Hi,

I would have a light on during the day. I have the same problem with the windows. I have them completely covered, but I have the lights on.
During the night, I turn the light off.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://guineapig-usa.aktiv-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum